Archives

Ajna Spirituality

Free Tests & Oracles

Ajna Spirituality

Information & Resources

Currently online: 7 visitors
3 Ajna members and 4 guests

2012 - VIDEO EXPLANATION

Exploring spirituality and life's mysteries & dilemmas through spiritual-colored glasses.

2012 - VIDEO EXPLANATION

Postby alija » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

I'm grateful for having you in my life, and I appreciate you for who you are.
alija
Ajna Motivator
Ajna Motivator

Re: 2012 - VIDEO EXPLANATION

Postby jagggwarr » Thu May 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi,
While I have no concerns about the possible "physical" changes that may come about over the next few years, a declaration of the non-existence of any possible change from a scientist that relies exclusively on physical data has no validity for me. What would this fellow say to the idea that the particles under his microscope react to his own frequency?

There are planets and beings all over this universe that our infantile instruments don't reveal. And the potential... no; the "likelihood" that there will be consciousness changes is very strong. I have personally experienced this. And as we incorporate new frequencies in our world... they will manifest as changes.

Jaggg

All is One,
Jaggggg
jagggwarr
Ajna Seeker
Ajna Seeker

Postby alija » Thu May 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi Jagg,;;

I agree with you concerning the consciousness changes, but this NASA information about mysterious planet which "is already on horizon", what is certainly easy to prove.
We know very little about anything including universe, so to accept the existence of some "energy planets" close to our solar system or even in our solar system is for my point of view very possible.

We have too many proves about much faster spiritual changes happening in last several decades and this has been confirmed even by some scientists like William Tiller and his devices.
But, with all these changes or without them we will never be able to understand the purpose of our appearance here. Or, at least it considers me because with each day I know and understand less and less.
Namasthe
alija
alija
Ajna Motivator
Ajna Motivator

Postby jagggwarr » Sat May 15, 2010 6:35 pm

NEVER SAY NEVER! Lol!

"But, with all these changes or without them we will never be able to understand the purpose of our appearance here."
All is One,
Jaggggg
jagggwarr
Ajna Seeker
Ajna Seeker

Postby alija » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:14 am

jagggwarr wrote:NEVER SAY NEVER! Lol!

"But, with all these changes or without them we will never be able to understand the purpose of our appearance here."

Hi Jagg,

I gnow we have been created by different kinds of bacteria during the evolution processes, but I do not have any awareness of my bacterial life from the previous times.
I am not sure Windows 7 is aware it has been created based on the Windows XP.
For the time being I am able to rationalize up to this extent.

Namaste and Love.
alija
alija
Ajna Motivator
Ajna Motivator

Postby Elementology » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Something to ponder about such a date and the rumors to go with it. I befriended my best friends grandfather who I call mine own now. He told me of his practice in what we know and normally scoff at as a religion. But his practice in the religion was earnest and devout, until he came unto a stumbling block which led him out of the religion. There involves two sides to this life, his claim is that our bodies were created by Lucipher because God cast him down to this earth. Now his effects on our bodies and minds are prevalent in the weak, but limited to the holy and he has no reign over our soul. He claims that one day when god is ready "he" will have to destroy this world and pull out the light from every human being and cast aside the darkness to be enveloped by the opposite end of the spectrum. And when our planet is unfit to live in, Jesus Christ will have saved those who believe in him. "or what I interpreted to be what he symbolizes which is delving within to reach spiritual unity of the mind and God." Those who are saved will be taken to the paradise of 1,000 years is what he said, and our new home will be the morning star. Which we know as Venus. He also claims that we are under the reign of the fourth horse of the four horseman labeled in the revelations of the bible. The white being Hitler symbolizing holy righteousness of eliminating the Jews, The red horseman with a sword provoking war belonging to the communist parties of the world and their sword being the nuclear bomb. Now we are in the reign of the Black Horse, symbolizing drought and hunger and also Super-Inflation, where soon a loaf of bread will be worth a days wages. He claims Obama is the black horseman holding the scale, and will inevitably put us into the step of the fourth horse.

Either way, he also states that we are Christs in the making, also what I've known as we are all Buddhas in the making, just not "yet". "You are all Gods yet you die like mere men." He emphasized this quote, that we are all capable of a power beyond us, not many of us will, and those who hone such power will be the leaders of the next generation of humanity. And soon enough we will all be Gods ourselves. Also he claims that our job here is to live and learn the difference between Holy and Unholy, Good and Evil and Etc. There is no lying in the middle of the spectrum, though I think otherwise and understand his opinion. For you to light up and illuminate a darkened cavern, you must be pure light. For you to darken an already illumined cavern you must be as dark as nothingness. Though I don't feel this entitles every spiritual being, I do believe those who want to guide humanity through the ages must be this way. I'm not sure =)

Pretty fascinating concept, whether or not I believe in it is all a matter of time. But that is spiritual enlightenment for him that is way over my head. Just thought maybe you would all find that interesting. Maybe 2012 is that date in which it happens, or maybe we are nearing that time when it does.
Thanks a Ton!
Elementology

“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.” -Galileo Galilei
Elementology
Ajna Seeker
Ajna Seeker

Come on!I will strongly support you!

Postby normy8220 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:49 am

Come on!I will strongly support you!
it's the best story ever since.at see over this son hereafter, i did not replies immediately, because i fear me the vulgar replies unbearablely will compromise this net last rare a son
normy8220
Ajna Wanderer
Ajna Wanderer

Perfect!!!

Postby normy8220 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 am

Come on!Perfect!!!!
just do it.at see over this son hereafter word by word and sentence by sentence, my heart can''''t be calm once in a very long while
normy8220
Ajna Wanderer
Ajna Wanderer

Return to Spirituality