At ajna, we recognize that bias in hiring is more than just a social issue.
We’ve created a patent-pending technology that eliminates bias in the hiring process, increases attractiveness to top candidates, contributes to increases in retention and profitability, and ensures regulatory compliance reducing corporate liability.
Where high tech meets high touch
An applicant tracking system designed for staffing agencies to support compliance with employers’ unbiased hiring practices and requirements. ajna reduces time-to-hire, expands access to talent, increases transparency, automates scheduling, and gathers interview feedback.
A hiring solution that helps mitigate corporate liability by creating bias-free job descriptions and job postings with instant matches to skilled, qualified, and experienced job seekers for bias-free selection.
A talent management solution aggregating internal employees and external job seekers through a single platform, providing on-demand pipeline prediction and a comprehensive view of skills, qualifications, experience, and hiring match percentages.
With all ajna technologies, you’ll get…
- Bias-free job description, job posting, and profile building data-sets
- Gated job seeker profiles, ensuring equitable search and selection
- Skills and qualification percentage matching
- Automated workflow processes;
- Instant matching – eliminating the need to source
- Internal communication – real-time notifications
- In-system interview scheduling – reducing your back and forth
- Two-way feedback management – 360-degree transparency
- On-demand hire – self-managed search to placement